What is NYLearns?
NYLearns is a dynamic, online curriculum management and standards-based system. Created by a team of master teachers and PhDs in education, NYLearns was designed specifically for the New York State scholastic community. NYLearns helps educators quickly and easily:
- Streamline instructional content based on New York State Standards.
- Access 100+ Common Core curriculum maps for social studies, math, and ELA.
- See how learning standards evolve from one grade to the next.
- Differentiate instruction for a wide variety of learners.
- Determine appropriate formative assessments.
- View, modify, and incorporate successful lesson plans and materials.
- Save resources to an accessible, unlimited cloud-based storage center.
- Make meaningful contributions to curriculum development.
NYLearns provides practical tools and resources that give educators an edge on instruction.